Connect with us

Entertainment

Saudi Arabia Bids £400m to Host Tyson Fury’s Next Fight Against Wilder or Joshua

Published

on

Spread the love

After Tyson Fury, the WBC Heavyweight champion disgraced Deontay Wilder in their last match, Saudi Arabia’s royal family are set to bid a whooping sum of £400m to host Tyson Fury’s next fight.

Fury defeated Wilder on Sunday morning to claim the WBC Heavyweight belt and Wilder confirmed on Tuesday that he will re-activate his rematch clause in their contract within the next 28 days but fans are clamoring for a fight between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua to determine the undisputed Heavyweight champion of the world.

A fight between Joshua and Fury will be an automatic sell out in the UK as both fighters are British, but the Saudi Royal family plan to bid 400 million Pounds for Fury’s next fight seeing how much success they achieved with Joshua vs Ruiz in Riyadh last December.

Based on reports coming from Sun UK, Fury has revealed that he will take on Anthony Joshua if the Bronze Bomber does not want a third fight. However, the Saudi Arabians want anyone the new WBC heavyweight champion takes on next to take place on their turf.

Also Read: Anthony Joshua Takes His Belts to The Streets of Makoko In Lagos

Prince Khaled was one of the Saudi royal family members in attendance at the MGM Grand on Saturday night. The 41-year-old Prince Khaled has been ordered by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to bring major sporting events to their country.

Fury’s promoter Frank Warren refused to rule out the possibility of Fury taking on Anthony Joshua in Saudi Arabia.

He said; “In a dreamscape it should be in London, but they’re professional athletes. These guys have short careers, they go where the money is. I don’t know where it’s going to take place. Wherever the most money comes from. It’s the boxers who get in the ring and they’ll make the choices.”

Comments

Spread the love
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Wizkid’s new album reveals insight to background in Lagos

Published

on

Spread the love

By Gistflash News

Sept 12, 2021

Nigerian musical icon, Ayodeji Balogun popularly known as ‘Wizkid’s recent album “Made in Lagos Deluxe” gave critical insight to his background in the city of Lagos.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the recent album which was released August, 27, is a continuation of Wizkid’s initial “Made in Lagos” album which dropped October 30, 2020.

NAN reports that the recent album had been doing numbers, selling fast ever since it was released.

The 18 track album with four new songs gives an insight to the background of Wizkid, with the name alone ‘Made in Lagos’ giving us a little outline on his career.

The album also depicts how humble Wizkid is to his hometown, Lagos State, for making him who he is today,

It said that the “Made in Lagos Deluxe” featured artistes like Buju and Canadian born singer Justin Bieber.

The album was meant to feature Bella Shmurda but because of the issue he had with his former record label he wasn’t featured but was used for adlibds in ‘Anoti’.

Justin Bieber hopped on the remix of Wizkid’s greatest hit song “Essence” featured alongside Nigerian singer, Tems, which he classified as “The song of the summer”

The remix of ‘Essence’ currently sits at number 18 on Apple Music Hot 100 America and 4th on Apple Music Hot 100 Nigeria.

“Mood” featuring Buju currently sits at number 1 on Apple Music Hot 100 Nigeria with “Anoti” sitting at number two respectively.

NAN reports the the album itself sits at number 1 on Apple Music Album Hot 100 Nigeria and debuted at number five in Apple Music Album Hot 100 America, which is the highest ever recorded for a Nigerian artiste.

The album has recieved several reviews from Wizkid’s fans and rival fans as some called it a hit album, while some also called it trash.

The album overall recieved more positive reviews than the negative reviews.

NAN

Comments


Spread the love
Continue Reading

Entertainment

Nollywood actress Okojie makes 100 most influential African women’s list

Published

on

Spread the love

By Gistflash News

Sept 11, 2021

Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie, has made it unto the list of 100 influential African women and was also named in Google’s most searched list.

The renowned actress, who said she was so excited by the recognition, took to her Instagram page @mercyjohnsonokojie to announce the good news with an emotional video in which she expressed gratitude to fans for supporting her after achieving major milestones.

According to the mother of four, her fans had continued to show love and support for her brand, pushing her to be better.

“I just wanted to say thank you so much to 11 million of you. You guys rock, you guys pushed my brand forward every step of the way.

“I’m so grateful, there’s no me without you, and don’t you ever think for one minute that I take you guys for granted.

“I’d never. Don’t stop loving my brand, don’t stop supporting, and don’t stop pushing. You guys rock,” she wrote.

Okojie said the recognition called for a great reason to celebrate, because she has added more feathers to her hat.

“Thanks for loving me through the years. I love you all too! No me without you. Giveaway loading,” the actress added.

The actress made the list alongside other influential women, including  Aisha Yesufu, Angelique Kidjo, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, among others.

Mercy Johnson Okojie is an award-winning, multi-talented Nigerian actress. She is a popular Nollywood actress, who is loved by many because she seamlessly fits into any assigned role.

She is an embodiment of humility as well as one of the “most real” personalities in the movie industry, also involved in several personal businesses, including her trademark kitchen talk show.

Similarly, Mercy Johnson is the senior special assistant (SSA) to the Kogi state governor on entertainment, arts and culture.

She is married to Prince Odianosen Okojie and their marriage is blessed with four kids.

NAN

Comments


Spread the love
Continue Reading

Entertainment

TStv gives customers 1 month free viewing to break monopoly

Published

on

Spread the love

By Gistflash News

Aug 1, 2021

The Nigerian Direct to Home Pay TV Operator, TStv Africa, has announced zero naira viewing for users in the month of August.

TStv head of Corporate Affairs, Mr Demola Olarewaju, who made this known in a statement on Saturday in Abuja, said that the offer began from July 30, through Aug. 31, for all users of its decoders across the country.

Olarewaju said that the company had earlier apologised to users following a glitch in the transmission that made them unable to use their smart decoders.

He also said the company, on the new media platform, announced that viewers could now enjoy all their High Definition (HD) channels without being charged.

“TStv service is now fully up. As compensation for the downtime, we have made all TStv channels Zero Naira from July 30, 2021 till August 31, 2021.

“Kindly add as many channels as you want, you will not be charged one kobo for the next month. Thank you all,’’ he said.

TSTV, the first satellite TV to introduce pay per view in the country, launched its operation on Oct. 1, 2020.

The News Agency of Nigeria NAN reports that the new operator’s pay-as-you-view will whittle down the exploitation of satellite television viewers by former providers over the years.

NAN

Comments


Spread the love
Continue Reading
Enhance your Brand Visibility

LET’S REVAMP YOUR BUSINESS

Let’s keep you updated

Advertisement

HOW TO BUY FOLLOWERS FOR ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS

Gorgeous Bride rocking one of Beyonce’s Hit song

Most Viewed Posts

Trending

Enable Notifications    OK No thanks