NYFW Fall/Winter 2020: Meet Fashionable Stars (continued)
Let’s see which fashionable stars have been spotted at New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2020, from the runways to the streets.
- Kaia Gerber Works The Runway- Model Kaia Gerber continues her New York Fashion Week domination, walking the runway at the Coach Fall/Winter show.
- Gigi Hadid– Gigi Hadid brings a pop of red for the Proenza Schouler show during NYFW.
- Kaia Gerber– Kaia Gerber hits the catwalk in a double-breasted jacket for the Proenza Schouler show.
- Emily Ratajkowski– Emily Ratajkowski wears a unstructured outfit to the Proenza Schouler during NYFW.
- Katie Holmes On Day Three Of NYFW- Katie Holmes is all smiles on the streets of New York City as she makes her way to the Ulla Johnson show. Holmes dresses in a white top and jeans paired with a long black coat and tan coloured boots.
- Bebe Rexha Performs On The Runway- Bebe Rexha walks the catwalk during her performance at the e1972 Fashion Show. Bebe shows major skin in a plunging black thigh-high split gown paired with gold heels and a bedazzled microphone.
- Ashley Benson Sports A New Hairstyle At e1972- Ashley Benson sits next to singer Yungblud at the e1972 Fall/Winter 2020 Runway Show. Benson stuns in a crisp white blazer, black trousers and high platform booties while Yungblud sports a leopard-print jacket and white trousers featuring designs sketched in black.
- Cody Simpson Rocks The Canadian Tuxedo- Cody Simpson poses backstage at the e1972 Fashion Show wearing denim on denim.
- Imaan Hammam & Drake Are Picture Perfect- Model Imaan Hammam and Drake are picture perfect at the Frame x Imaan Dinner right after starting relationship rumours as he was seen leaving her house.
- Rihanna In Orange- Rihanna wows in orange as she heads to Bergdorf Goodman to check out her Fenty digital window display.
- Kacey Musgraves‘ Golden Hour- Kacey Musgraves wows in orange celebrating the launch of her Slow Burn candle collab with Boy Smells at Public Hotel during New York Fashion Week.
- Ciara’s Bold Black Look- Ciara opts for a bold leather suit for the Bulgari show during New York Fashion Week.
- Drake Sits Frow With Rosalia– Drake joins Rosalia at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic collection fashion show at The Shed for New York Fashion Week.
- Zendaya Pretty In Plaid- Zendaya wows in a muted plaid look at The Launch of Solar Dream hosted by Fendi event during New York Fashion Week.
- Katie Holmes Flirty In Florals- Katie Holmes is a vision in florals at The Launch of Solar Dream hosted by Fendi during NYFW.
- Zendaya Is Fabulous In Feathers- Zendaya can do no wrong when it comes to fashion! The “Euphoria” star looks fabulous in feathers as she attends the Bvlgari B.zero1 Rock Collection event during NYFW.
- Coco Rocha, Heidi Klum Strike A Pose- Fresh off the runway, supermodel Coco Rocha strikes a pose with Heidi Klum backstage at the Christian Siriano show during New York Fashion Week.
- Leslie Jones Shimmers In NYC- “Saturday Night Live” star Leslie Jones shimmers in a black and gold striped suit while posing for photos ahead of the Fall/Winter 2020 Christian Siriano runway show during NYFW.
- Rachel Bilson‘s Little Black Dress- Actress Rachel Bilson is all smiles as she attends the Christian Siriano Fall/Winter 2020 runway show during NYFW. The actress looks flawless in a little black dress featuring feather detailing.
- Kaia Gerber Takes Over NYC- Model Kaia Gerber stuns in a silver maxi dress while making her way to the the Jimmy Choo X KAIA capsule collection launch in NYC.
Wizkid’s new album reveals insight to background in Lagos
By Gistflash News
Sept 12, 2021
Nigerian musical icon, Ayodeji Balogun popularly known as ‘Wizkid’s recent album “Made in Lagos Deluxe” gave critical insight to his background in the city of Lagos.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the recent album which was released August, 27, is a continuation of Wizkid’s initial “Made in Lagos” album which dropped October 30, 2020.
NAN reports that the recent album had been doing numbers, selling fast ever since it was released.
The 18 track album with four new songs gives an insight to the background of Wizkid, with the name alone ‘Made in Lagos’ giving us a little outline on his career.
The album also depicts how humble Wizkid is to his hometown, Lagos State, for making him who he is today,
It said that the “Made in Lagos Deluxe” featured artistes like Buju and Canadian born singer Justin Bieber.
The album was meant to feature Bella Shmurda but because of the issue he had with his former record label he wasn’t featured but was used for adlibds in ‘Anoti’.
Justin Bieber hopped on the remix of Wizkid’s greatest hit song “Essence” featured alongside Nigerian singer, Tems, which he classified as “The song of the summer”
The remix of ‘Essence’ currently sits at number 18 on Apple Music Hot 100 America and 4th on Apple Music Hot 100 Nigeria.
“Mood” featuring Buju currently sits at number 1 on Apple Music Hot 100 Nigeria with “Anoti” sitting at number two respectively.
NAN reports the the album itself sits at number 1 on Apple Music Album Hot 100 Nigeria and debuted at number five in Apple Music Album Hot 100 America, which is the highest ever recorded for a Nigerian artiste.
The album has recieved several reviews from Wizkid’s fans and rival fans as some called it a hit album, while some also called it trash.
The album overall recieved more positive reviews than the negative reviews.
Nollywood actress Okojie makes 100 most influential African women’s list
By Gistflash News
Sept 11, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie, has made it unto the list of 100 influential African women and was also named in Google’s most searched list.
The renowned actress, who said she was so excited by the recognition, took to her Instagram page @mercyjohnsonokojie to announce the good news with an emotional video in which she expressed gratitude to fans for supporting her after achieving major milestones.
According to the mother of four, her fans had continued to show love and support for her brand, pushing her to be better.
“I just wanted to say thank you so much to 11 million of you. You guys rock, you guys pushed my brand forward every step of the way.
“I’m so grateful, there’s no me without you, and don’t you ever think for one minute that I take you guys for granted.
“I’d never. Don’t stop loving my brand, don’t stop supporting, and don’t stop pushing. You guys rock,” she wrote.
Okojie said the recognition called for a great reason to celebrate, because she has added more feathers to her hat.
“Thanks for loving me through the years. I love you all too! No me without you. Giveaway loading,” the actress added.
The actress made the list alongside other influential women, including Aisha Yesufu, Angelique Kidjo, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, among others.
Mercy Johnson Okojie is an award-winning, multi-talented Nigerian actress. She is a popular Nollywood actress, who is loved by many because she seamlessly fits into any assigned role.
She is an embodiment of humility as well as one of the “most real” personalities in the movie industry, also involved in several personal businesses, including her trademark kitchen talk show.
Similarly, Mercy Johnson is the senior special assistant (SSA) to the Kogi state governor on entertainment, arts and culture.
She is married to Prince Odianosen Okojie and their marriage is blessed with four kids.
TStv gives customers 1 month free viewing to break monopoly
By Gistflash News
Aug 1, 2021
The Nigerian Direct to Home Pay TV Operator, TStv Africa, has announced zero naira viewing for users in the month of August.
TStv head of Corporate Affairs, Mr Demola Olarewaju, who made this known in a statement on Saturday in Abuja, said that the offer began from July 30, through Aug. 31, for all users of its decoders across the country.
Olarewaju said that the company had earlier apologised to users following a glitch in the transmission that made them unable to use their smart decoders.
He also said the company, on the new media platform, announced that viewers could now enjoy all their High Definition (HD) channels without being charged.
“TStv service is now fully up. As compensation for the downtime, we have made all TStv channels Zero Naira from July 30, 2021 till August 31, 2021.
“Kindly add as many channels as you want, you will not be charged one kobo for the next month. Thank you all,’’ he said.
TSTV, the first satellite TV to introduce pay per view in the country, launched its operation on Oct. 1, 2020.
The News Agency of Nigeria NAN reports that the new operator’s pay-as-you-view will whittle down the exploitation of satellite television viewers by former providers over the years.
LET’S REVAMP YOUR BUSINESS
Let’s keep you updated
HOW TO BUY FOLLOWERS FOR ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
Gorgeous Bride rocking one of Beyonce’s Hit song
Most Viewed Posts
- CBN Sells Polaris Bank To SCILSpread the loveThe Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has announced the completion of the sale of shares in Polaris Bank to Strategic Capital Investment Limited (SCIL), a new core investor. In a statement signed by its Director, Corporate Communications […]
- “No Way Back For You In Man United Squad, Spoilt Brat” – Darren Bent Slams RonaldoSpread the loveDarren Bent, a former Charlton, Tottenham and Sunderland striker, has suggested that the end of Cristiano Ronaldo has come at Manchester United. The former England man said he sees no way the former Real Madrid star can […]
- Gunmen Attack Anambra Police Station, Kill Four OfficersSpread the loveUnknown gunmen in the early hours of Wednesday attacked a police station located in Atani, the headquarters of Ogbaru Local Government Area of Anambra State. It was gathered that the gunmen launched the attack on the police […]
- Supreme Court Affirms Six-Year Jail Term For Former Director Of Pensions, John YakubuSupreme Court Affirms Six-Year Jail Term For Former Director Of Pensions, John Yakub The Supreme Court has affirmed the six years imprisonment imposed on a former Federal Director of Pensions, Mister John Yakubu, and also ordered him to refund […]
- Media Intelligence agency Marks Six years of Operation in NigeriaSpread the loveMedia Intelligence agency Marks Six years of Operation in Nigeria. P+ Measurement Services, Nigeria’s foremost Independent Public Relations measurement and evaluation agency, celebrates its sixth year of effective operation with qualitative offerings for its numerous clients, as it […]