Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Marks His 68th Birthday Today
The national leader of the APC (All Progressives Congress), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Marks His 68th Birthday.
Hon. Balogun is the Lagos State APC Chairman drops few words for Tinubu which any common Nigerian who hasn’t encountered Tinubu would also say from a distance;
“Tinubu is a true definition of a hero and an influential personality. He is one of the greatest leaders Africa has seen since independence. He has this aura in his attitude that propels great and successful men into action.
Also Read: EMEKA IKE CELEBRATES HIS 53RD BIRTHDAY
After years of toil in building political empire that stood the test of time, you deserve to take respite from work and spend your birthday in the company of your family and loved ones.
A visionary who often sees further than human eyes can comprehend. To him, winning is not something that happens suddenly on the field; not by accident. You must plan to win. In the end his activities amounted to accomplishments.
He is more of a statesman than a politician. His sophisticated approach to politics stands him out even amongst his contemporary political rivals.
He has a rare ability to spot talents and raise leaders. His policy and belief towards building capacity is highly commendable;
To him, the people you make today will make things happen tomorrow.
To him, to make people valuable makes your life more honourable.
To him, to invest in properties is good but to invest in people is far better.
To him, the people you help today become your soldiers in the battle of life tomorrow.”
Let’s await his celebration photos…
Abraham Chukwudi Nneji Foundation holds scholarship exam for indigent students in Enugu
A non-governmental organisation, Dr. Abraham Chukwudi Nneji Foundation has announced scholarship opportunity for indigent students in Enugu
to study in any higher institution of their choice.
A statement issued by the foundation indicates that the offer comes with full scholarship.
According to the Foundation, beneficiaries will be selected after a screening test which will be conducted online through https://cedinitiative.org/apply/.
The statement disclosed that the examination will hold from the 1st to 8th of October 2021.
According to the statement, over 10,000 secondary school students have already been provided with resources for the scholarship examination and will be joined by other interested secondary school leavers in the online examination which will be hosted by CED Initiative and will last for 45 minutes.
Dr. Abraham Chukwudi Nneji Foundation advised interested indigent students who wish to participate in the scholarship examination to download the study materials from https://cedinitiative.org/careerguide/
Interested participants are equally directed to contact 09023353080 in case of any inquiries.
The statement reads;
“Dr. Abraham Chukwudi Nneji Foundation will be offering indigent but bright children of Enugu State the opportunity to study in the university/ polytechnic with a full scholarship. The over 10,000 secondary school pupils who have been provided with resources for the scholarship exam will be joined by other interested secondary school leavers in an online exam that will be hosted by CEDInitiative”.
Date: 1st – 8th October, 2021
“Please note that the study material for the scholarship is available for free download by clicking on the link: https://cedinitiative.org/careerguide/”
For further inquiries, contact 09023353080
Signed: Dr. Abraham Chukwudi Nneji Foundation.
Lagos govt set to ease home ownership
By Gistflash News
July 16, 2021
Lagos State Government says it is upscaling its housing delivery performance and subsidising the cost of the homes to reduce the barrier to home ownership in the state.
Lagos State Commissioner for Housing, Mr Moruf Akinderu-Fatai, made this known on Friday in a statement signed by Mrs Adeola Salako, Spokesperson of the ministry.
The commissioner said this was a response to the growing gap in housing demand in relation to the available accommodation in the state.
Akinderu-Fatai said the government was committed to the provision of affordable mass housing units in spite of the increasing cost of building materials occasioned by the current inflationary trend.
He said that Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu had directed that cost of homes built by the state should be lower than the market price to make home ownership easier for the people.
Akinderu-Fatai said that the government was pursuing the agenda of housing provision with increased vigour to ensure that more homes are available for residents before the end of the year.
“We are engaging multinationals along with other Ministries, Departments and Agencies to build and support the financing of buildings in the state.
“This is the viable option, given the fact that land is a limited resource in the state,” he said.
He said with population upsurge, meaningful impact could be achieved through space maximisation by the construction of high-rise buildings where progress was being recorded.
According to him, the state’s housing schemes, located in Odo-Onosa Ayandelu, Agbowa, Sangotedo Phase 1, Gbagada and Omole Phase 1, will be delivered soon.
The commissioner explained that the projects were being financed through direct budgetary allocation for the benefit of low and middle-income earners to come on the home ownership ladder.
He said this would be accomplished through a convenient mortgage system where homes shall be allocated through the Rent-to-Home Scheme and whereby the tenure of payment would be 120 months.
Akinderu-Fatai said that an initial payment of five per cent of the value of the homes by the allottees was required before spreading the balance.
He listed other schemes that were being constructed through direct budgetary allocation to include Egan-Igando, LASU, Ita-Marun in Epe and Ajara.
The commissioner said though these schemes were inherited from previous administrations, the government was committed to speedy delivery in line with the THEMES agenda.
“Housing provision is pivotal to the transformation of the lives of the people,” Akinderu-Fatai said.
Tributes, tears as multitude views TB Joshua’s corpse
By Gistflash News
July 8, 2021
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports hundreds of people from different cultures and countries lined up on Thursday to pay last respect to the SCOAN founder.
LET’S REVAMP YOUR BUSINESS
Let’s keep you updated
HOW TO BUY FOLLOWERS FOR ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
Gorgeous Bride rocking one of Beyonce’s Hit song
Most Viewed Posts
- Home (40,603)
- Leaked Gay Sex Video: “I feel like I am going to commit suicide”- Nollywood actor, Godwin Maduagu Reacts (14,172)
- Discovery: Autopsies Prove that COVID-19 is a Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (Pulmonary Thrombosis) (6,636)
- Reality Star, Amara La Negra Flaunts her Nude Body in Swimsuit (4,180)
- JUNE WISSE MIMICKING PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN’S INUAGURAL SPEECH (3,884)
- I spent over N6m to treat COVID-19 – Actor Pete Edochie’s sonSpread the loveBy Gistflash News Sept 18, 2021 Uche Edochie, son of Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie has said that he spent over N6 million to treat COVID-19 virus at an isolation treatment facility in Gbagada in Lagos. Edochie […]
- President Buhari attends UN General Assembly in New YorkSpread the loveBy Gistflash News Sept 18, 2021 President Muhammadu Buhari will depart Abuja on Sunday for New York, United States of America, to participate in the 76th Session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA76). The session opened […]
- Police arrest 259 suspects over alleged banditry, kidnapping culpable homicide in NigerSpread the loveBy Gistflash News Sept 18, 2021 Police arrested about 259 suspects over banditry, kidnapping, culpable homicide, rape, farmers/herders conflicts and other crimes in Niger in August. Commissioner of Police in the state, Mr Monday Kuryas, told the […]
- Miyetti Allah chairman dies in the hands of kidnappers — officialSpread the loveBy Gistflash News Sept 18, 2021 Miyetti Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) has announced the death of Alhaji Abubakar Abdullahi, also known as Danbardi, the association’s Chairman in Lere Local Government Area of Kaduna State. The […]
- Group debunks Fani-Kayode’s claim of planned defection by 3 governorsSpread the loveBy Gistflash News Sept 17, 2021 The Northern Youths Leaders Forum (NYLF) says Gov. Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State has not and will never defect to APC as claimed by the party’s latest entrant, Femi Fani-Kayode The […]
- Sports4 days ago
Pele to leave intensive care this week, daughter says
- Crime6 days ago
NDLEA Seizes over 24,311kg of Fresh Heroin, Codeine, Cannabis at MMIA and Tincan Seaport
- News6 days ago
Sit-at-home, against Igbo interest, says Nnamani
- Foreign4 days ago
Taliban deny their deputy prime minister, Mullah Baradar, is dead
- News3 days ago
Stamp Duty: no recoveries yet – Malami writes 36 Governors
- News5 days ago
40MW Dadinkowa power project to receive FG intervention – Minister
- News4 days ago
Sit-at-home order in South-East counter-productive, says Orji Kalu
- Education5 days ago
Nigeria hosts 33rd UNESCO summit to enhance biodiversity conservation