6 Warehouses Housing COVID-19 palliatives Discovered in Calabar, Cross River state (video)
Earlier today, two other warehouses housing COVID-19 palliatives donated by CACOVID, were raided by residents in Osun and Kwara states. Also in Calabar, 6 locations of the warehouses housing COVID-19 palliatives was discovered at Ministry of Works, Ekorinim, Baracks Road, Parliamentary, Bye Pass and Tinapa with residents currently raiding food items.
“Calabar People, there’s another Warehouse at Barracks Road, I heard the Covid 19 Palliatives there is much more than the first Location i shared… Go & pack ooo. Imagine, one state two warehouses filled with food for months and you couldn’t share to your people, wickedness!!” She added.
omoh shop o! Wahala for who no get keke!” She added.
However, the 3rd Warehouse was discovered at Clement Ebri Drive at State Housing Behind Zenith Bank. Some resident of Calabar identified as @tewannyong took to twitter wish the looters Happy Birthday “Go and do your shopping now! Happy Birthday” She tweeted.
Calabar residence done win Jackpot https://t.co/CYH1XYdyUI
— GistFlash (@flash_gist) October 23, 2020
“Calabar people have also discovered Covid 19 Palliative warehouse. See Free Shopping…Happy birthday to them. If you never pack, go and pack now! Army said y’all should enjoy your Christmas, no fear. Even them know say wickedness no good.” She added.
Army holds 40-Day prayer for late COAS Attahiru, others
By Gistflash News
June 30, 2021
A 40-day prayer was observed for the repose of the soul of late Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Lt,-Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru and other officers who died in the ill-fated Beach Craft King Air 350 crash in Kaduna on May 21.
Others are the Chief of Military Intelligence, Brig.-Gen. Abdulrahman Kuliya, Army Provost Marshal, Brig.-Gen. O.L Olayinka, Chief of Staff to Army Chief, Brig.-Gen. Idris Abdulkadir, Aide De Camp, Maj. L.A Hayat, Maj. M. Hamza, Flt.-Lt. T.O Asaniyi, Flt.-Lt. A.A Olufade, Sgt. Saidu Umar, Sgt. Adesina and Air Craftman Oyedepo.
The prayer was led by the Army Director of Islamic Affairs, Brig.-Gen. Shehu Mustapha.
Mustapha prayed for the souls of the departed to find eternal rest and also console their families.
He said that Nigerians should understand that every soul must taste death at some point, hence the need to always live right with God.
Mustapha said that the significance of the prayer was to remember the departed Chief of Army Staff and other officers who died with him as well as seeking Allah’s forgiveness.
He said that the event was also used to pray for peaceful co-existence among Nigerians and for God to grant victory to the troops fighting in various fronts.
“We also used the opportunity to pray for their families, our service chiefs and all Nigerians for peaceful coexistence.
“We also sought God’s intervention in the security challenges that we are facing and we asked him if it is sin that we have committed that is making us to have difficulties, we asked him for mercy and forgiveness.
“We used this opportunity to pray for our leaders for Allah to continue to protect them and give them divine guidance to move the country forward,” he said.
Also speaking, Chief of Army Staff, Maj.-Gen. Faruk Yahaya, said it was solemn to pray for the repose of the soul of the late army chief and other officers who died in the unfortunate crash.
He said that the prayer was to show that the departed souls were still in their minds and to continue to identify and sympathise with their families.
According to him, the prayer is for them and all other military and civilian personnel who have paid the supreme price in the course of defending the nation.
“We also prayed for the country, the military and all other agencies that are fighting for the nation’s security and we pray for Allah to answer our prayers,” he said.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the Chief of Defence Staff, Gen. Lucky Irabor, Chief of Naval Staff, Vice Adm. Hamza Gambo and Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Isiaka Amao and other top military officers attended the event.
Also in attendance were the wives of officers led by the President, Defence and Police Officers Wives Association (DEPOWA), Mrs Victoria Irabor.
LASG arrest popcorn seller over attack on officials
By Gistflash News
June 30, 2021
Lagos Environmental Sanitation Corps (LAGESC) has arrested a popcorn seller (name withheld) for allegedly attacking its officials on Tuesday while carrying out their official duties.
The LAGESC Corps Marshal, Mrs Gbemisola Akinpelu, a retired Commissioner of police, disclosed this on Tuesday in a statement released by Kehinde Adebayo, Head of Public Affairs of the Agency.
Akinpelu, who described the suspect as 30 years old street trader, said he was apprehended at about 12:30 p.m. on Tuesday, around Railway Crossing, Fagba, in Ifako-Ijaye Local Council Development Area, during official patrol.
“The suspect said to be hawking popcorn, upon sighting the Agency’s operatives brought out dangerous weapons such as knife (dagger) and charms to attack the operatives.
“He was eventually subdued and brought to the Agency’s Headquarter for subsequent investigation.
“The suspect has been handed over to the police for further investigation and prosecution to serve as deterrent to others,” she said.
Akinpelu condemned the incessant attacks on the agency’s personnel who were out to discourage illegal street trading in the State.
She noted that such attacks had inflicted serious injuries on the officials, stressing that sometimes, such attacks lead to loss of live of an officer.
The Corps Marshal reiterated the agency’s commitment to rid the State of all environmental nuisances, such as street trading and hawking on the major highways.
She warned the public against any form of attacks on her operatives carrying out official duties to ensure the general cleanliness of the State.
Akinpelu, however appealed to market leaders and transport unions to partner with the Agency in the discharge of official duties.
FG apprehends Nnamdi Kanu, leader of proscribed IPOB – Malami
By Gistflash News
June 29, 2021
LET’S REVAMP YOUR BUSINESS
Let’s keep you updated
HOW TO BUY FOLLOWERS FOR ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
Gorgeous Bride rocking one of Beyonce’s Hit song
Most Viewed Posts
- CBN Sells Polaris Bank To SCILSpread the loveThe Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has announced the completion of the sale of shares in Polaris Bank to Strategic Capital Investment Limited (SCIL), a new core investor. In a statement signed by its Director, Corporate Communications … Read more
- “No Way Back For You In Man United Squad, Spoilt Brat” – Darren Bent Slams RonaldoSpread the loveDarren Bent, a former Charlton, Tottenham and Sunderland striker, has suggested that the end of Cristiano Ronaldo has come at Manchester United. The former England man said he sees no way the former Real Madrid star can … Read more
- Gunmen Attack Anambra Police Station, Kill Four OfficersSpread the love Unknown gunmen in the early hours of Wednesday attacked a police station located in Atani, the headquarters of Ogbaru Local Government Area of Anambra State. It was gathered that the gunmen launched the attack on the … Read more
- Supreme Court Affirms Six-Year Jail Term For Former Director Of Pensions, John YakubuSupreme Court Affirms Six-Year Jail Term For Former Director Of Pensions, John Yakub The Supreme Court has affirmed the six years imprisonment imposed on a former Federal Director of Pensions, Mister John Yakubu, and also ordered him to refund … Read more
- Media Intelligence agency Marks Six years of Operation in NigeriaSpread the loveMedia Intelligence agency Marks Six years of Operation in Nigeria. P+ Measurement Services, Nigeria’s foremost Independent Public Relations measurement and evaluation agency, celebrates its sixth year of effective operation with qualitative offerings for its numerous clients, as it … Read more